Why Choose Us?
At Premiere Healthcare we take the time to listen our patients.
After thorough medical history & physical examination, we create a treatment plan that is specific to your needs.
We use many local facilities for both Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray, MRI, CT) and Laboratory analysis (blood, urine, stool, hair).
When needed, we can also refer you to a number of local & regional medical specialists to ensure a comprehensive approach to your recovery.
Our social media pages help us keep you up-to-date on changes in healthcare, wellness resources in the community & a great place to find exclusive promotions! 😉
Prefer online scheduling or appointment setting or reminders?
Not a problem, we can do that too.
Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Nutritional Services, Sports Injury Rehabilitation
What our clients say about us
- I checked this place out after reading the reviews, and it did not fail. Dr Rosano as previously stated is amazing at what he does. He truly makes you feel comfortable and literally explains everything he does and why. The massage here was great as well. Will definitely be coming back. Great place and awesome staff.Juan S. (Yelp)
- "I really like how knowledgeable Dr Rosano is wth nutrition, exercise techniques and lifestyle. Following his advice has help me cut down the lbs that I've been wanting to cut and then some. He really cares for the wellness and health of his patients."Al B. (Google)
- This is my only experience with a chiropractor and after just one visit i felt longer and taller. The adjustment eased tension and opened up space in my spine. I am a happy camper. Thanks Premiere Healthcare.Melanie S. (Yelp)
- "I'm feeling 22!! Thanks to my boyfriend who referred me to Dr. Jason. Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I think this is a very thoughtful gift for your loved ones who are hardworking such as my hubby."Andrea A. (Yelp)
- "Dr. Rosano is the most knowledgeable, helpful and coolest chiropractor I've ever been cared by. He not only makes my back feel better but he's constantly providing me with tips and strategies to keep my spine health at 100% when I'm living my day to day life. As a guy who used to weigh 400 lbs and has suffered with degenerative disc disease, bulging discs and sciatica during a 180lb weight loss over the last 2 years. Dr. Rosano has definitely helped in the process of my weight loss, strength training and helps me recover from injuries much faster. You will not be disappointed and if your serious about your back health and working with a doctor that not only makes you feel better but actually cares about your ongoing health, check this guy out."Mark Sanchez (Google+) 2015
- "I started going to Dr. Rosano for shoulder pain recently and I absolutely love the care I am given, not the mention the results. Dr. Rosano takes the time to listen to your issues and addresses them very patiently..."Johanna P. (Yelp)