Meet Premiere Health Care
Why Choose Us?
At Premiere Health Care we take the time to listen our patients.
After a thorough medical history and examination we will create a treatment plan that is specific to your needs.
While we do have an onsite X-Ray facility, we can assist you in exploring additional diagnostic testing or treatment options when needed to help you ensure fuller recovery.
Prefer online scheduling or appointment setting or reminders?
Not a problem, we can do that too.
Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Nutritional Services, Sports Injury Rehabilitation
What our clients say about us
- The friendly staff are competent and the massage therapy is a wonderful bonus. I would definitely recommend their services to a friend or family member!Lisa M. (Yelp)
- From my days as a football player, to MMA and professional wrestling Dr Rosano has always taken extra special care of me. He goes out of his way to not only service your needs but provide you with insight and knowledge to possibly prevent the same injury from All the staff from front desk to massage therapists are very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr Rosano, Wether you're an athlete or just an everyday business man/woman, I have never left his office without feeling way better than when I entereAdam T. (Yelp)
- "..This chiropractic care has been reliable and consistent.I've been going there for 2 years and it's comforting that every time I have a problem that traditional doctors give medicine for to mask the symptoms, Dr. Rosano has given me an alternative option that actually heals.."Cheyann R. (Yahoo)
- I checked this place out after reading the reviews, and it did not fail. Dr Rosano as previously stated is amazing at what he does. He truly makes you feel comfortable and literally explains everything he does and why. The massage here was great as well. Will definitely be coming back. Great place and awesome staff.Juan S. (Yelp)
- "Dr. Rosano is the most knowledgeable, helpful and coolest chiropractor I've ever been cared by. He not only makes my back feel better but he's constantly providing me with tips and strategies to keep my spine health at 100% when I'm living my day to day life. As a guy who used to weigh 400 lbs and has suffered with degenerative disc disease, bulging discs and sciatica during a 180lb weight loss over the last 2 years. Dr. Rosano has definitely helped in the process of my weight loss, strength training and helps me recover from injuries much faster. You will not be disappointed and if your serious about your back health and working with a doctor that not only makes you feel better but actually cares about your ongoing health, check this guy out."Mark Sanchez (Google+) 2015
- "I started going to Dr. Rosano for shoulder pain recently and I absolutely love the care I am given, not the mention the results. Dr. Rosano takes the time to listen to your issues and addresses them very patiently..."Johanna P. (Yelp)